- Occurrence of Baylisascaris procyonis in Marin, Sonoma and Alameda Counties in Northern California.
- The Assessment of RAMP and Real-Time PCR for West Nile Virus Testing.
- Utilizing Real-Time PCR to Detect Borrelia burgdorferi Infection in Ixodes pacificus
- Ground ULV & Backpack Application Trials of Etofenprox (Zenivex) in Sonoma County, CA.
- From the Bottle to the Bowl: Determining VectoMax CG Application Strategies in Sonoma County, CA.
- Creeping Water Primrose (Ludwigia hexapetala) and Culex: An Invasion of the Laguna de Santa Rosa Wetlands.
- Invasion of a Watershed: Comprehensive Surveillance and Control Efforts for Mosquitoes and Ludwigia in the Laguna de Santa Rosa.
- Evaluation of Species Diversity in Two Artificially Created Vernal Pools in Sonoma County, California
- Vehicle Alterations to Improve Efficiency and Reduce Environmental Impact in Mosquito Control Applications