Why did you choose to join the MSMVCD Board of Trustees? / Why is the mission of mosquito and vector control important to you?
I joined the MSVCD Board to be more involved in my community and to represent the City of Santa Rosa.
What is your relevant expertise?
I have a background in environmental science, water quality and storm water. I served in the U.S. Navy for 21 years (meterology and oceanography).
- BS Environmental Science from the University of California, Riverside
- MBA University of Oklahoma
List of service clubs you belong to (if any):
- North Coast Builders Exchange (Board member)
- BC Engineering Contractors Association (Board member)
- Engineers Without Boards (local chapter)
- IECA (local chapter)
List of other city/town/county boards or committees you serve on:
- County of Sonoma - Flood Control Advisory Committee, Laguna-Mark West Zone 1A
- County of Sonoma AB 939 Task Force
- Sonoma Clean Power rate Payer Advisory Committee
- City of Santa Rosa Waterways Advosory Committee
Term of Office: April 2016 - December 2017