Why did you choose to join the MSMVCD Board of Trustees? / Why is the mission of mosquito and vector control important to you?
I choose to join the MSMVCD Board of Trustees because it is an important part of maintaining a pest and disease free environment in our district.
What is your relevant expertise?
Familiarity of our rural and environmental sensitive areas within the district.
Some college and 36 years with the Department of Defense in the trades and administrative supervision.
List of other city/town/county boards or committees you serve on:
- State Department of Fish & Wildlife Abalone Advisory Committee
- Marin County Fish & Wildlife Commission
- Marin County Disaster Council
- Novato Street Improvement Advisory Committee
- Novato Streetscape Committee
Other information you wish to share about yourself:
I respect and listen to the opinion of others before I make a final decision regarding environmental, financial and mission requirements.
Term of Office: May 2005 - February 2018